Limited Edition Jersey's - Order before February 26th and receive by ride day.
Bike Austin (now merged with the Austin Cycling Association) invites you to the 44th Annual Easter Hill Country Tour (EHCT). Experience the charm and hospitality of the Texas Hill Country and three days of the best riding Texas has to offer for as little as $50. Quiet, well-paved roads, fully-stocked rest stops and panoramic scenery have made the EHCT one of the premier cycling events in Texas with routes suitable for all categories of participants from novices to experienced riders.
Special note to newcomers and singles. Join around 1,000 other like-minded cyclists and see why the EHCT is an Easter weekend tradition. All rides are fully-supported with rest stops and SAG vehicles. You’ll enjoy a relaxed, friendly cycling experience and, like so many of us, will want to come back again and again.
Founded in 1974 by the Lubbock Bicycle Club, the EHCT is hosted in rotation by the San Antonio Wheelmen, Houston Bicycle Club, Fort Worth Cycling Association and Bike Austin (which now includes the former Austin Cycling Association). Bike Austin is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization and part of your registration fee will go to supporting cycling access, safety and education in Central Texas.
- Online registration is now available! Go here.
- Limited Edition Jersey's - Order before February 26th and receive by ride day.
- New for 2017!!! ALL ROUTES LEAVING FROM Y.O. HOTEL AND CONFERENCE CENTER THIS YEAR. NO SCHREINER UNIVERSITY THIS YEAR.
- Volunteer registration is now available!
- Additional parking is available at Peterson Middle School and Tivy Antler Football Stadium.